then OMG ! we mistaken a guy for a girl ._." then my mum still kept calling her xiao mei mei .
After calling a few times , then he turned and told my mum with a smile.. "I'm a guy"
then my mum told me ! SO PAISEH LUH ! -_- faints . aiya what to do ! he kept following us !
coz when we entered, he is alr at the front of the shop . then we asked him for the size .
then after that , he kept following my mum and kept staring at me with a smile ! zz
then I went to try clothes , came out and tell my mum which one I dunwan, he also looking sia !
yea luh, he dyed his hair but no piercing . so not my type . HAHAHAHA .
then when we were at the cashier, he stood beside the counter and listening to what the cashier
auntie told us . ROAR . cannot tahan him . then after paying, we finally left .
I dun even dare to look back sia ! ._." just went down immediately . SCARY ! LOL
okay for that shop, I spend 90plus bucks :x hmmm, for new year . so.. still okay right :/
HAHA (Y) thats excluding the shoes and two other tops I bought the other day :>
hoho . aiya, nvm la ! treat it as celebrating the end of biz plan and UT2 ! :) hahahaha !
kaykay, ANNYEONG ! :>
-I got a stomache :(
No comments:
Post a Comment