hahaha heard my classmates cheered for it at the end coz no more biz plan . sucks ttm !
waste time and money only ! The two facilitators nv even look through brochure or watever.
LAMEO ! lucky nv really spend a lot on those materials . HENG AH ! $_$ "
hoho btw those are the 4 shirts I made ytd . currently 1 with me, 1 with limin & 2 with sinyee.
and yes, I only slept for around 45mins ytd ~ for preparing loh ! zz kelian right ! hoho .
I slept at 5:40am and woke up at 6:15am for school. I know it sounds v insane, but ya.
I slept just now. hehee. coz dunnoe why reach home then so sleepy alr ._.
When I'm in the trade show I like hyper only. keep drawing to decorate the booth. LOL.
and I must thank the trade show. Somehow I'm beginning to like my sem2 class even more.
My classmates can understand that our grp only 3ppl so they all came to help us.
Special thanks to limin, dannie, sherina, tiff & jasmine ! (too long to be listed. so.. etc !)
THANKS GUYS ! ^^ preparation will nt be done so quickly without all of you !
Tiff and Dannie - trying to fix the icecream stick stand for us.
Although we didn't use at the end, but really.. THANKS ! :)
Limin - clear our rubbish and all help in the double-sided taping . THANKS MEHMEH ! :]
Sherina - helped us out as well. [overall ; no specific area] PSST ! THANKS ! :>
okay, too long to be listed. THANKS AGAIN ! and faci's sample really made everyone fascinated.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO ! NO MORE TRADE SHOW ! SUPER MAFAN SIA ! ._.
these few days stayed back till so late just for this, although today was quite cui . but who cares?
NO MORE TRADE SHOW, NO MORE BIZ PLAN . YAY ! still, worth celebrating kays ! :)
hoho . okokay, back to SNSD's Hello Baby. haven watch finish ley ! :x hehee . ANNYEONG !
-I'm happy ! :>
No comments:
Post a Comment