Tuesday, January 25, 2011

:>

hmmm, HTM faci said I behaved better this week . and WTH .
who the fuck she think she is ? U think I dog arh . kaopei . I diam diam coz of grades okay !
kns . u think I BEHAVE COZ I SCARED ISSIT ? KNN ! -.- sometimes poly facis really F-ed ML .
okay, back to today . nt much better ! LIKE KAO ONLY ! ._." ARGH !
Dun even wish to mention it here man ! all I can say is :
sometimes you dun expect people to treat u like this becoz u thot they were nice .
and yea, USUALLY "you thought" is not going to be true . so wtf ? I should stop being naive .
zz AIYA sucks to be me . I go do my work le, I thought today was fine .
Ended up like fuck only ! Annyeong !

-I'm not speechless ; just too disappointed to say anything .

No comments: