Monday, January 24, 2011

Meh :>

hohoho ! hihi back at home ! today's RJ is insane . I haven do but by looking at it..
alr have question marks in my head ! okay, lets talk about something else .
today I spend $238 on my DHHM uniform, a set of knifes & my safety shoes .
HAHA ! went with Limin, Sherina, Sin Yee, Ivy, Alex & Sher to the place .
then of course, Sher didn't go in but she waited for us downstairs .
then inside was kinda chaotic . the room was considered small & all the peeps were there .
trying out shoes, queuing for the payment or measuring their body . INSANE .
Played a fool inside of course, the queue was long and we gt nth to do . talked a lot inside too !
hoho . then after all those chaotic moments, finally we were outside . Sherina pangseh-ed us .
She went to the library and so left me, Limin, Sin Yee & Sher . we walked to the mrt station tgt .
of course, we crapped along the way ._." oh well, when there's Limin & me.. CHAOTIC .
lols . just like marketing class . we are known to be insane . LOL ! okay, back to topic .
so in the end we went separate ways . me and sher ; sinyee and limin . muahaha.
OH YA ! I got Limin's signature somehow ! coz I showed her the Koko Secrets namecards .
then she asked why nv get her autograph . and tadaaa ! thats her autograph (on top) HAHA !
okayokay then...... HOME SWEET HOME ! tadaaa ! :)

-I begin to believe in miracles ; b'coz it happened onto me unexpectedly.

No comments: