Saturday, January 15, 2011

hohoho ! yay ! Finally received my Taeyeon cards from Stanley ! hahaha thanks ! :D
damn chio luh ! HAHAHA . oh ya btw today is a bad and unlucky day . stoooooopid sia .
early in the morning went to Tpy . then saw so many kaopei ppl . especially the siblings one .
only know how to stare and gossip only . kaopei la ! dare then come and confront me la .
I alone right, mum also nt beside me . come lah . let me scold, I will feel better also :/ LOL
muahaha . so who cares ? I'm at home alr . hehee . studying and watching videos ! SO SIAN LA.
keep studying only ! -.- zz still gt around 4-5 weeks of school ! sibei sian ! I am so going to get..
a guitar before CNY ! so I can play :x HAHA . if not CNY also sian sia ~ hoho . okokay .
ANYEONG ! :)

-I'm think I'm gonna get one ukelele guitar . easier for me & its so cute ! ._.

我想要的那片天空,到底谁能够给我?:/

No comments: