mentioned to my mum abt buying guitar ytd . LOL coz I really wanted one .
She told me at first that I'll disturb the neighbours. Then after that she said okay .
funny thing is, she say : If you want to buy, then faster buy it now . coz now gt free gift.
HAHAHAHA ! I laugh till overturned sia ! typical mum ! but then I'm still not sure leh .
coz I not that sure abt guitars . so many type ! and what are the differences ?! oh god .
I think after marketing UT then I slowly research on that >_<" before I buy . hoho .
and yea, on the way there was this girl waving at me ytd . like wat I've twitted ~
IN THE END IT WAS KOGINA ! OMFG . LOL. I still told my friend maybe this primary
school girl mistaken me for someone else . and I totally dunnoe she stay in woodlands !
ahahaha . epic sia . aiya . first time see her ma . Its common . LOL . she can't see this anws :P
oh well, went to party world ytd . HAHA . as usual, singing again . LOL . this time was crazy .
I ended up 'playing' with songs . Like anyhow add to the background music . LOL aiya .
hard to describe . I think currently only Sin Yee and Ivy understand wat I'm talking abt ._."
oh well suprisingly it turned out nt too bad ! haha Sin Yee said I did well ! but some songs..
like cui . coz I anyhow ma, then some songs alr have the background already . yup .
songs too much of the background voice will turn out not very nice . hoho .
anyways . ytd was fun, still ! HAHA . I want to go again ! muahahahaha .
oh btw, we ended up singing CNY songs w/o music . LMAO ttm .
oh well, now watching SNSD videos :) hehee . oh ya, ytd I chose all the SNSD songs !
including hoot ! AND OMG . TAEYEON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY ! haha . aigoooo.
okokay , haha . gotta go back to my videos :x anyeong !
-I am happy , but holidays are still too far ! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment