I realised I do 'blog' in my icecream . behind a password - duh .
then this morning went to read all my 'posts'.
okay, actually not really posts. they are like locked notes.
whereby I type abt things that happened in my daily life. Its in chinese.
Actually stuffs written in chinese are more meaningful and real. - thats wat I think.
Brought back loads of memories. I bought this phone during sec 4.
so.. haha ! lots of happenings inside uh . starting from the year.. 2009?
so I posted one today and I realised I did post one recently too ! LOL.
and yea, today is Monday ! time pass away real quickly uh .
soooooooooon, it will be April. woah sian. okay. its going to be march soon.
no one is at home now. hoho. and yea, soon my parents will be backkkk .
I slept v little today. woke up at 6am. Idk why. hoho . sianxz .
okokay,
ANNYEONG!
-I'm hungry :(
No comments:
Post a Comment