♥ Cause I believe, I can .

dun be afraid of failure , always rmb dat u will succeed one fine day . There will alws be someone who is behind you! :) I-AM-SURE-I-CAN-DO-IT . self-motivation is something you can't do without ~ --xPiNG.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

:D

http://cfile25.uf.tistory.com/media/1145E2534D68A69822E6D9

CUTETA ! ^^
Posted by xPiNG at 12:12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


About Me :

♥ THE GIRL : Xia Ping :D 霞萍。
Also known as : xPING™
MUSIC IS HER LIFE ♥
KCPPS (2000-2005)♥
KCPSS (2006-2009)♥
Republic Poly (2010-2012) ♥
in her happy 19 ♥
Single and available ♥

Facebook :>

Tay Xia Ping | Create Your Badge


number of visitors ♥


hear the NONSENSE ♥

MUSIC ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Blog Archive ♥

EXITS :)

  • 4Truth'09 [CLASS]
  • 2Peace'07 [CLASS]
  • Alicia x3
  • Ash x3
  • Eileen x3
  • Farliza x3 (RP)
  • Gavin x3
  • Grace x3
  • Greyy x3
  • Haikal x3 (RP)
  • Hellven x3
  • Huai Ying x3
  • Ivy Ivy Ivy x3
  • Jason x3 (RP)
  • Joyce x3
  • Joyce x3 (RP)
  • Jun Hao x3
  • Kai Yi x3 (RP)
  • Leader x3
  • Li Juan x3
  • Liang Yu x3
  • Limin x3
  • Melissa Zee x3
  • Rui Yang x3
  • Sandy x3
  • Sherina x3
  • Shermaine x3
  • Si Hui x3
  • Tedrick x3
  • xPiNG :)
  • Yi Zhen x3
  • Yong Shan x3 (RP)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.