Monday, February 7, 2011

hihi ! here to blog again ! :)
today is marketing ! and the faci hit me with his pencil case 2 times ! >:/
coz I was being playful la . so cannot blame him ! but still ; PAIN LEH . kao .
hahaha ! he gave us ang bao . but no $$ ; is WORDS OF WISDOM by him ._."
sadxzxz . ohoh ! then after sch went entre ut clinic. after that, went to kfc and slack !
slack-ed with si hui and her friend ! haha ! we laughed like siao ! thanks to me !
I realised I can make ppl laugh out loud anywhere ! haha ! :)
Nice day today. Last day of marketing. MY grp was fine . no awkwardness !
Limin was as playful as usual . Sherina was tweeting as usual .
Hidayah was sneezing as usual . Dannie partialled as usual .
oh, a number of people teared in class this few days for different reasons !
STAY HAPPY E26R PEEPS, ALRIGHT ! :) loves.
okokay, going to do my holy RJ !
ANNYEONG !

No comments: