supposedly 6th Ps , msning and msging .
6th Ps in the end were closed by me, as usual ~
then msging is getting slower and slower.
and msning stopped coz that boy had to go out.
hais . here I am - BORED !
gotta re open all the 6th Ps to kill time manxzxz !
ANNYEONGXZ !
Yay ! LAST MARKETING LESSON tmr ! woootss ! ^^v
For once, I'm going to be brave . Just like what ____ did to _____ .
Cuts off connections totally . Fighting ! *pats on my back*
I know I can do it ! Just do it ! :)
just within 2mins , I made you gave up on me .
short term love is something that I will nv cherish :)
So.. does that mean no more rumors ?! YAY TTM !
I want back to my original life manxzxzxz !
gosh, did I just saw your tweet? Noooo ~ *acts stupid* -.- faintxzxz
No comments:
Post a Comment