Saturday, February 5, 2011

:O

Hi. going to share with you my Math Daily Grades throughout the sem.
Not to show off . What is there to show off anws ? I suck at daily grades.
Hard to get As in my class . People who get As are 'fixed' . I'm NOT one of them, sadly . :(
which means they are alws the one getting it for Math. I have quite a few strong math ppl there !
Btw, my math faci last sentence is alws abt the grade you deserves.
Obviously kinda hated her starting from P05 coz I did RJ and everything. but I gt a D.
From then onwards, I can't be bothered abt her . LOL .
P14, HIHI MARTIN THONG ! I STILL RMB UR TEACHINGS ! BANMIAN ! hahaha !

P05:
To be fair to the others who have put in effort, I can only award you with an D.

P06:
You've earned a C.

P.S. I'm not sure what's troubling you ... I can only guess. But whatever it is, I hope that you will put it in the past and move on with your learning. I miss seeing your enthusiastic and cheery self.

P08:
You've earned a C+.

P14:
...I noticed that your prior knowledge is quite strong. (This is good ... it means that you did not return to your previous faci all those that you've learnt!).

You certainly deserve an A for this lesson.

Saw the difference ? Is that a sign telling me that TIME HEALS EVERYTHING ? :/

No comments: