Monday, April 18, 2011

:>

Guess my first impression for my classmates is alws this:

Quiet/Introvert
Blur/Don't get the lesson

But after knowing me, it slowly turns the other way round.
And yes, but I nv met this faci until now who is such an ass.
Oh well, today is my first lesson and also his first lesson to see me.
Its okay, Its alright. It takes time. Just rmb what you say today.
Coz I'll prove you wrong as day passes and make sure you're as guilty as my pri 4 sci teacher.
SUCKS TO BE YOU. THANKS FOR BEING MY MOTIVATION TO SCORE WELL.
BYE SUCKY FACI :>

Its disgusting to see some guy whistle at you.
Its even a disgrace when he is a Chinese and only a sec sch student.
Eeew. I dun see the need of you getting paiseh when you choose to do that.

No comments: