Wednesday, April 20, 2011

:>

Practicum DAY 1 ! :>
quite interesting, but also boring day. hah.
I know I'm contradicting myself.
interesting coz the things inside v cool siol !
the awesome machines, awesome place !
Boring coz keep listening to faci only :x

Okay anws in the morning, my faci make me paiseh !
he points at me when he was mentioning abt air stewardess look.
and say: "Our class dress most like an air stewardess one is her.
Later there will be this lady to teach you how to bun your hair to be like her."
WOAH. then everyone look at me. sua.
Then after that when everyone was busy trying out making the bun,
our faci became bored and chatted with me. Rofl.
then he ask: "Who helped you with your hair?"
I say: "Erm.. I did it myself?"
He say: WOW! [kinda loud]
Me: *wonders why he so stunned to know that girls can actually bun themselves*
-then the convo continues but I lazy to type. Its abt F1.-

Next part : Introducing ourselves time ~
I say: "Hi, my name is Xia Ping." blah blah blah ~
Faci: "okay, so what are your interests?"
I say: "Erm drawing?" [Can't possibly say singing]
He say: "wow, artist?"
Me: "Erm, no?"
Another female faci: "Have you joined any competition?"
Me: "Err, when I'm young. But now, no."
My faci (Male): "Oh, so next time if the chefs have a new menu can I ask you to design?"
Me: "Err.. HUH?" [thought he was kidding]
My faci: "Yah. When ppl ask you, you should be confident and say 'yes' !"
Me: *looks at female faci* [both faci v serious]
Me: *smiles and pretend nv hear*
-then the convo continues but I lazy to type.-

FAVORITE QUESTION FOR ME TODAY:
"Are you a local?"
Omo. Idk why, I don't seem to look like a Singaporean to ppl ~

Funny thing was, my faci's perfume is the same as someone ! hah.

No comments: