Friday, May 6, 2011

:>

HAHA ! Found this pic on tumblr.
It looks similar to the yogurt I ate after sch with Sher & Ivy.
Its nice, I would say.. but dun eat too much x_x"
If you realised, I changed my blog song !
Changed to Heaven, by JeTi (Jessica + Tiffany)
damn nice, hear starting alr want to cry ._.
okokay, unexpected things happened today !
I'm HAPPY ! :> heh ! and YAY ! Its Sat tmr ! :D
DOUBLE HAPPINESSSSSSS ! :)
Life was fine ; same old school days I would say.
Drag myself to sch every Monday & Tuesday.
Woke up early on Wednesday for praticum.
Thursday was quite happy coz its going to be friday soon,
and friday will be: YES ! tmr is Sat ! :>
Typical reaction uh ? haha ! good thing was that..
ppl in my class started to realise that I am quite noisy.
which is good. I dun like to be quiet either. Grades suffered, so did I.
oh well, HWAITING no matter what ! yes, self-motivated !
heh. going turn in soon ! ANNYEONG READERS !


There's alws a period of time I will focus more on Yuri/Tiff..
But whenever I take some time to look at Tae Yeon's pic/listen to her voice..
I alws manage to find back the reasons why I admire her so much.
TAENGOO ! SARANGHAEYO ! ^^

No comments: