Ordered KFC ! arrived at 4:30pm ! damn full x.x"
8 pcs chicken one ._. now i'm eating whipped potato ^^
heh okokay ! HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO ALL MUMS IN THE WORLD !
so here's Seo Hyun to show the love on mothers' day ! :>

My mum got sick of chicken ! hahaha !
coz other than the 8 pcs, still got popcorn chicken and the snackers chicken.
LOL. I also quite sick now actually. so I only dare to touch the whipped potato.
and now my mum just mentioned about X-ray ! she said I went for X-ray before !
and I kinda gt some 印象 that I went.. its because of my knee caps. scary right?
haha. but the doctor in the end told my mum, I was growing. so the muscles were too tensed.
LMAO ! chey ! then dad say I kept crying. then i'm like: HELLO ?! when you're 6 yrs old..
and you have to go for X-ray, its like HI HI HI ! who's not scared -.-" zzzzz
lalala ~ so fast so fast ! tmr got sch ! Miroecons ! omo omo omo omo omo . okay, noisy.
I'll shall do picspam of the hairstyles I like and I want :x

First, Yuri [MR TAXI] ~
Colour -blonde
Style - straight & long

Sunny.
Colour - blonde ? or orange golden ?
Style - Idk ? but when you tie, although its messy.. but its nice ! (Y)

TaeNy
TaeYeon - Curls !
Tiffany - Short and straight .

Last but not least, Tiffany !
Colour - brown
Style - Straight with bangs.
hehee ! thats all for today ! ANNYEONG !
Guess I'm quitting lessons alr.
No comments:
Post a Comment