Monday, September 26, 2011

:>

HEH! IKR! it has been really long since I've drawn! (:
I'm happy! coz I did it within a few mins although it may not be perfect..
but! I managed to make someone happy! you know? heh. satisfied! (Y)

I've had many things to blog about out of a sudden.
I wanted to quit my job at gongcha due to results.but maybe, the prob doesn't lie there..
Maybe its just because of MYSELF. being such a loser. who doesn't know how to buck up.
Haiz watsoever. No point crying over spilt milk. I need to work hard next sem. I mean.. MUST!
talking about other stuffs. I had 2 song covers to make, but I didn't even hear at all. I'm sry..
but because those two I dun hear often and I only bother to learn songs that I like. so... LAZY!
gotta take my time, yes, I broke my promise of finishing them asap. SORREHHH! ._. MI-AN~
Impt dates. If I received an unknown call on 17 Oct, I will panic. REALLY. but I'm happy.. (:
OH YA. going to go chalet tmr! will bring polaroid! hope I will use it okay! will take picturess!
okokay thats it. No decisions are made anywhere yet. I wished I could make up my mind..
kkayxz! ANNYEONG! ^^ stay happy kay people!

Checked my new classmates. I'm glad I dun have both of you.
I'm afraid I can't study well if both of u or either one of you are in the same class as me.
I wun say I totally love my new class, becoz I no longer have erica and puayyen with me..
I dun see QT & Feb that often. but still, new class, new start. People, pls be happy & study hard.

No comments: