Thursday, September 29, 2011

:( / :)

30/9/11. A very unhappy day.
I wished I got work today, then I wouldn't think so much.
Firstly, I am a girl. No matter how vulgar or rough I can get..
I do what a girl does & I feel what a girl felt. OKAYOKAY?
If you expect me to tell u I like you, u must be kidding. Seriously.
Yes, I may think of u sometimes and yah I wished I could be like the past.
But what? I dun get a chance to, and you dun get a chance too. Bcoz its fated.
Whatever it is. You want to leave, den dun come back. If you're serious; So am I.
But still, sorry that I made u feel unimportant bcoz I'm nt a person who will say out hw I feel.
Probably thats why you don't knw hw impt you are to me and hw much I wanted you in my life.
I can't say but I could type.. Would you come back still? No you wouldn't.
I dunwan to make you stay bcoz its nt the first time you wanted to leave.
Its time to forget every single thing that happened. Yes, thats the way.
XP, eat more icecream and use your time on something else.
He dun deserve ur tears; nt anymore.

Blogging about chalet. HAHA it was kinda fun.
Get to meet my classmates, which I dun really see them very often.
Chef Eddie, our CSKO faci/Mentor came & helped to start the fire for bbq~
Then in the night/early morning, me, qt & Sherman had to go and fetch Erica.
She took a taxi and the taxi driver dk how to go to coasta sands. Awesome or what.
haha but the moment we saw her, she came out walking like humpty dumpty. She was tipsy.
Up till nw girlfr still dun admit that she was drunk that day but her face & actions was obvious.
Then it was like the usual.. didn't sleep throughout the night and everything. Didn't play water.
However, we shared secrets among us and it was crazy! we chatted and played poker, then uno.
It was good bonding since some of us no longer see each other that often liao coz class changed~
okokay! thats about it! ANNYEONG~~

No comments: