Saturday, October 8, 2011

:>

7/10/11 The fun & tiring day !
It was ROP and then followed by circe line opening event!

During ROP, Limin passed me this! HAHA okay, I didn't opened when I first received it.
I only looked inside when I'm on my way to the event location on the bus! and I was shocked!
Totally didn't expect this! HAHA thks once again to Limin & Sherina for the present frm London!

As I mentioned I had ROP for my class..
Thus the uniform is black & for the event we had to change to white!
So I took picture to see the change! HAHA cool right!

After changing, we went to meet our super crazy girl of the day - LPY!
She likes to camwhore these few days and did a lot of super funny stuffs during the event!

After the event, while waiting for bus to toa payoh! HAHA
This was the photo she said : "Okokay this time take a nice one" LOL
Coz we took a lot of unglam photos which is stored in my phone & I dun wan to publish them!
LOLOL anws it was fun luh but quite tiring coz all the food stuffs we serve are really heavy so..
our left hands have suffered a lot! Anws gratz that Botanic Garden Circle Line is opened today!
ANNYEONG! ^^

No comments: