
Its sunday! and I just came back from work ^^
Updates abt my life? Sure. But its kinda boring.
As usual, school on weekdays and work on weekends.
HEH OH YAH! I didn't managed to intro my 19-yr-old mummy to u right, bloggy! :)
I have a mummy now & I love her a lottttt ^^ I really meant it horrrrr ):
Though I alws disturb her, like almost 24hrs.. but she's still treat me quite nice~
heh heh. Its a fact I can hardly see her now but still, she's alws my mummy! ♥
Great. Today is Sun, tmr is Mon. wthhh time flies loh! I nv even get to rest leyyy ):
Thinking about attachment I also want to faint. Whr gt time to edit my resume?! ):
What about the notes I plan to do?! my kitchen homework how?! Tmr is macro. jialat!
okokay, gtg! UPDATE NEXT TIME! byeeeee (:
No comments:
Post a Comment