Monday, October 17, 2011

:x

Its a Monday! and I really hate Macro! so hard to understand! -.-
After sch went gc and waited for my mummy [MY] ! so long lohhh!
her bus didn't wanted to come! and so she stuck at NP for so long! ._.
and then when she came, I clinged onto her like how a toddler did. LOL!
XQ said: "Mei Ying, you liddat hold her hand really look like mother & daughter"
HAHA indeed I feel that we were much more closer when we first joined the gc family.
Ppl of same age are really easy to mess with. They are actually v fun & friendly after a while!
They are like your sisters although they may come from other sch & other courses. HEH. loves!
I love them coz they're nice. I love them coz they're close to me. I love them coz they're noisy..
Lastly, I love them for who they are. (: and I really really do mean it! ^^

No comments: