Monday, November 14, 2011

:>

When I'm sad, I will alws remind myself of this pic that they took just for me !
XQ, AH MA, QT, DADDY ! so right hand side column is AH MA & DADDY !
The shirt I drew for my mummy for her birthday.
She like baby Taz, so... Her shirt is looney tunes themed? (:
These few days I'm easily tired, and of coz no longer looking for work.
Still, though managed to chase away my supervisor to another outlet..
and though I almost lost this job coz I quarreled with her.. Still, I learned a lot.
I learned to control my temper because my colleagues and friends were really supportive.
They managed to make me understand what is the right thing to do, at the right time..
Lastly, I love my gc mummy. Though I am angry with her at times, but still.. love her a lot!
Sorry I made you cry again & again, but I'll be more mature next time so u wun worry abt me.
ILOVEYOU-POHMEIYING! <3

No comments: