Life in school is just the same ! HAHA BORING ! ~

I'm the Sous Chef cum Aboyeur for today's module.
Like OMG. Its so tough and I dun like it ! Grr. Hate it ttm !
Chef Derrick asked me to slice the red chilli for garnish, and now my hand damn hot! ):
Life was fine I guess. Work life is getting worse and worse each day. I've decided to leave.
Macroeconomics is really tough to me, and I know I've to buck up ! haiz ! I'm like tireddd !
I hardly have any time for myself. This really sucks and its like making me crazy. GRRRR!
However, I dun feel v sad coz I managed to see mummy for 3 times this week! HEHEE! ^^
There are so many movies I want to catch ! I want to watch movie ley. Anyone selling time?
Hahaha okokay, gotta do my RJ and sleep early today ! ANNYEONGXZ ! *yawns* :O
No comments:
Post a Comment