Monday, November 21, 2011

:>


Blogging at 7:18AM ! yes ! ytd I woke at 5am, today at 6am.
I really dk what I'm fighting for. Or rather, do those things deserve my time.
Does UT really worth my sleeping time? Sometimes I really wonder.
I hate it when ppl can't see your effort and ASSUME that you didn't put in any.
Very well then, Ikr, Life's unfair. But, its like.. affecting my future, no? Dammit.
I'm trying hard not to scold vulgarities. Not like I can succeed coz I'm indeed not v pure.
However, I'd try. I want to change my life. On my own. And not someone controlling it.
HWAITING! After today, I've conquered UT1. Like a fast only. I'm going IIP soon.
Will anyone miss me? HAHA. I will miss myself though. No more gc, no more free time..
Alright, gotta prepare to go school now. Today Macro lesson; Macro UT. #awesome
ANNYEONG PEEPS ~ will update real soon ! (;

Tumblr is so pretty :O

I will do everything I could.. just to make you happy..
That is if, you're the one.

No comments: