Sunday, December 18, 2011

):


Bad thing about layered hair! Messy ttm! & my lousy tying skills :x
OH WELLSSS, life was bad! Basically getting worse & worse ~
Luckily dunhave to work that much now. I shld learn to enjoy life..
I just don't knw why some ppl shld exist. They shld just disappear, no? :/
Unknowingly, it has been 5mths I've joined Gongcha. Okay, nt exactly 5mths uh.
Although I'm leaving soon, but I've to say it was a nice experience working there.
There are good and bad to it though. Now are the bad times I'm experiencing. It sucks.
In the past, everything was fine, peaceful & enjoyable. I dun wanna think back anymore..
Alrights! Ytd was bad! But today's good! There are things that surprised me! Awesome!
If everything can remain liddat, I didn't mind the fact that I was born. I love the way it is now (:
Gotta study for Macroeconomics uh. UT1 made faci's hope high on me. But I don't like it..
Reason being, UT2 is gonna be tough. Much much tougher. The problems sucks. -.- How to score.
Nevertheless, I have to do well before my IIP. Its a promise to myself. >< I've no idea why.
LOLOLOL Alrights! ANNYEONG! ^^

No comments: