Friday, December 23, 2011

:>

In life, its not about all about happenings. Its about the people.
OH WELL. Guess this blog is going to be bored again if I'm gonna post about Gongcha.
HAHA. Anws I'm quitting alr. So.. be kind and let me post for one last time? :/ THANKS.
Hmmm. Gongcha is actually my third job I've ever been to. Previously was Popular, then NTUC.

In Popular, life was bullshit. I was not that mature yet. I left after 3 days. I hate the people there.
I will never forget the days I ate bread from the morning till the night. The hours seemed v long.
The woman sitting on my right hand side who commented every shit I do. Treats me like a dog.
Everyday was staring at the com, printing booklists, Surfing web, Playing my DS when I'm free.
Thats it. My boring, pathetic, cruel life in Popular. Bad memories. Whenever I go TPY popular....
I just wanna step out! HAHA just kidding. I still go and buy stuffs uh. Esp fabric marker. kekeke.

Next! Fairprice Online! Hmm It was while waiting for polytechnic life to start. Life was easier.
Went to fill up application form, there was no slot for cashier though. Then we thought of leaving.
Then this indian man came and told us there's slot for Fairprice Online. This was why we worked.
Guess you'll hv no idea whats Fairprice Online all about. I guessed I blogged before, but I'll repeat.
Basically, during CNY period, you can actually shop online for Fairprice goods. Except eggs.
Then, your shopping list will be printed. 'Picker' will gather all your goods in a trolley, one by one.
'Packer' will pack your stuffs accordingly, and even with the help of cardboards for fragile items.
Yes, it may seemed easy. But its not, trust me. Pickers difficulty is higher. Way way way higher!
Reason being, during CNY, ppl order cartons & cartons of beer/coke/canned drinks. Nt kidding.
Then next, is rice. I'll nv forget I did carry a total of 15 bags of .. was the heaviest 30kg? (I forgot)
Other than that, its about reading codes, getting familiarized with the location of every product..
Initially we can take our time. But a few weeks later we were kinda 'timed', & there's a quota.
Had to finish how many orders a day, blah blah. Time flies, even though we had OT lots of times.
Lets talk about ppl. Teens there were okay. Backstabbers exist. I'm glad I've my friend with me.
In this job, I learned that not everyone can be trusted. And we will face bullshit ppl in working life.
This was when I really experienced how working is about. And my official one month salary! :)

Then never never thought I'll try out Gongcha on my year 2 life. NEVER. even my friends dk!
There was no plans, it was all about 'trying our luck' & to kill time. Passed the interview..
Here am I! Am I happy? Sometimes I really wonder. Initially, happy coz all 3 were accepted.
Then it was about studying & working in every week of daily life. Ppl there at that moment was..
Jenny, Joanne, Alvin, Xin Miao, Rhea (was she there yet?), Mei Ying, Chao Sen, 1 ITE guy,etc?
Life was SIMPLE. Much simple compared to now! HAHA I will nv forget our first try-out there.
We were told to observe how the shop operates for one hour! and the place was so cramp! LOL
We knew nth. After half an hour later, we were told MILKTEA W PEARLS! hahaha! Likeajoke! x)
Slowly.. GCM drinks, I suppose? Then.. blended. then.. those shake ones. Like xxx greentea.
Hmm.. then.. Can't really remember what really happened. When we worked, CS & ITE guy left.
Hmmm. Jenny was the team leader then. She was 'Shifu'. Mei Ying was QT's 'shifu'. HAHA #past
Jenny wasn't so nice initially! HAHA. The only nice ppl we discussed about was Mei Ying.
Coz Joanne PMS at times. We hated it too much. Xin Miao dun talk to us and OH YA. The guy!
HAHA the person I meant was Chipmunk. He was nice uh. Almost forgotten about him. LOLOLOL.
Then slowly we had more and more teenagers appearing? [to us] Like.. Errr...
Clarice, WeiZhen, ZiJing, Grace, Karesia, Leoncia, Heyu, Wee, etc?
HAHA. Without them, we will never realise the peak of our fun in Gongcha. They were awesome!
Hmmm, I dun think its because of my bad experience in my previous jobs thats why I find GC fun,
but instead, it was really what I called "enjoying your job ttm" Time flies, life's good. THEN...
Jenny became supervisor! Joanne had to leave for MBS outlet. Life was still gd. Working was fun.
Somehow I'm nt sure if its becoz of some incidents who caused the transfer, but nw I dun think so.
OH WELLS. Somehow time flies. Jenny has been at OP outlet for going to 2 months alr. Its a fact.
But still okay uh. If she's aren't there, she's suffering with us. No. She'll suffer more as a full-timer.
OH YA. then, Clarissa took her place. WOW. Hell starts. Serious. like OMG.
Her black face, her "punctuality", her irresponsible-ness, her bullshit, her attitude and her people.
This was when I find working kinda sucks alr. I was just forcing myself to go through that few hrs.
Obviously major things happened, & I really v lazy to type. I alr typed so long! Scroll up & see!
Soon, after we managed to chase her away using our means, its Kae. Our current supervisor.
Another bullshit one uh. Initially I find her better than Clarissa. But now, no. ITS THE SAME.
hahaha. She and her two dogs. I think I mentioned before in this bloggy, no? ahaha. Those two..
smoke-d with her, ate-d with her, mc-ed with her, spoke malay with her. Yeap! ~
HAHA, back to the present ! Next week, I'm gonna sign the resignation papers already!
HAHA. Then, my life will proceed without Gongcha. Idk if its good or bad. #Lifemoveson
Ppl drift away when they dun meet/contact each other that often. Its a fact. Well, memories stays!
No matter where we are, we grow tgt & graduate from poly tgt! [Just at different schools]
Heh ! Alrights ! Shall end my longgg post here! MERRY XMAS EVE! ANNYEONG ~

No comments: