What should I blog? Then I was thinking about this question that QT asked me ytd.
She asked: "What's the most expensive gift you received during Christmas?"
Before I could answer, she told me hers was a three hundred plus watch from her aunt.
I replied: "Hmmm.. Zi Jing's card?" She gave me a 'shocked' look. Then I explained..
To me, an expensive gift is really not about how much you paid in terms of money.
Reason being, money can be earned. An example, will those two stuffs in the picture.
The amount of time & effort spend on making/baking them is something that money cannot buy.
Which is what I call - Priceless. I'm not saying gifts that are being bought using $ is meaningless.
Its just my point of view. If the item is useful, why not? There are many things money can't buy.
Oh well, I dun think its too late to understand now. So dun throw away the cards you receive!
It may look like a piece of paper to you, with writings on it.. However, trust me. Its not.
A card express out how the writer feel, and what he/she wants to tell you. Thus, its important!
In life, little things can make you happy. A text, an email, a photo, a 'someone', an action, etc.
Its not always about money, sometimes. (: SO STAY HAPPY ! ANNYEONG ~

No comments:
Post a Comment