Tuesday, January 3, 2012

:x

All about life.
Saw this quote at tumblr saying : "Life is worse than death. So don't be afraid."
Come to think of it. Its quite true isn't it? Life's complicated. I mean, very very very uh.
Oh wells, lets talk about individuals. We can't expect this fact that sometimes we get emo.
I mean, alone at home. No? Or issit me only? However, you tend to think quietly and feel sad.
The thing is, sometimes you dun even know why you are sad for! You just feel v sad unknowingly.
It may sound funny, but seriously its not. The feeling sucks to the core. No mood to do anything.
Alright, in another situation.. Sometimes you tend to cry alone. You will feel better after that.
Some things you can only keep to yourself. I swear you don't feel good by doing this.. Oh wells!
In life, we don't really have choices. Don't you agree? Wish you could tell everything to someone.
But, you can't. I mean not all, but at least there will be one thing you only keep to yourself. 
Then you feel sad and no one else will pity you except you, yourself. Life sucks at the moment.
This is when your tears fall. The only person who wipes them is you. After a while, after crying..
Then learn to be strong on your own - temporarily. unless the 'situation' is solved permanently.
By the way, do you guys believe "Time heals everything"? Like, every single thing?
For me, I think its true but you don't know how long it gonna take. It can be a week, or years.
Reading back, don't ask me why I post all this. I'm just posting how I feel right now..
Alright! Gotta go now! ANNYEONG! :)

No comments: