Yes, the holidaysss!
Had my first driving lesson ytd.. What should I say..
It was scary but fun. Really fun. Especially when the car starts moving.
Initially changing of gears and stepping the clutch is a burden to me. OH..
and not mentioning of pulling of handbrake -.- Sry, maybe I'm weak or what.
But after that when you drive, pulling of handbrake became easier. LOLOLOLOL
Idk why, but really ah! and the accelerator is so hard to control. Very serious. Very.
Oh wells! Tonight gonna drive at night! Sounds cool right! I'm excited too! haha! yay!
oh oh oh. mentioning about UT grade? I rmbed I did mention my UT1 grade damn cui.
Really very cui. I'm not kidding. Very depressing. And now, UT2 grades are out. Hmm...
What can I say, but it can be better? The most significant difference is ROP! hohohohoho.
Really not fated to be front office ah. Housekeeping like better uh. Thought Ms Sue was kidding.
OH WELL! Gotta end here. And the bear cute uh! I was influenced by Clarice to like FF Bears.
Heh. Alrights! ANNYEONG! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment