YES. END OF UT3S! BUT IIP COMING! ):
Oh wells! Anws.. Gonna update a little!
We had steamboat over at Feb's house!
[Me, Qiao Tian, Xue Qi, Puay Yen & Febriana]
This was the initial shopping cart before we placed anything back. LOL
And tadaaaa! It was a success! And it was so super full even before dessert!
And it only costs $7+ each for us! Among 5 people! HAHA (Y)
Alrights, Idk what to update already. Hmmm.. Was sick for the past 2 days.
LOL but I think I'm okay now liao! HAHA I somehow felt the energy back! ^^
Yes, IIP coming in a week or two. LIKE SERIOUSLY, I wished time would stop..
okay, ANNYEONG! and TAKECARES PEOPLE! <3
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASON!-
(Not like he'll see it. But its okay! LOL)
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASON!-
(Not like he'll see it. But its okay! LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment